Monday, September 19, 2011

Too Many Circle's for ONE Night

Blurry Picture of Beads and Posters
Another late night! (as demonstrated by the blurry quality of this picture...)
      For those of you who don't know me, I am a junior in college, and this semester I am actually studying abroad in England at the University of East Anglia. AND I LEAVE TOMORROW. Yes, it was all exciting when I signed up and was accepted, only now it seems like almost the bad timing! To tell you the truth, it has not even really sunk in that I am leaving for England in less than 24 hours, because I have had so much to do.  Cutting leather, tying knots and gluing paper takes a lot longer than I had anticipated. Of course this is all good and exciting stress, but stress nonetheless :) 
      Anyway, this is a poor quality cell phone upload I took after working all day on kits for my amazing representatives. Each kit includes 15 bracelets, 10 necklaces, 3 beads, extra leather, about 30 posters, tons of ribbon, and tags. The representatives will be in charge of selling and spreading the word about our project at their own schools. I am so excited to see how everything turns out. Keep an eye out for a page about the representatives in the near future! OH, also made it to the bank today and opened my very own business checking account! So now people are able to make check's out to "One Bead Project" when purchasing a bead or making a donation. I decided against uploading a picture of the checking account as it would definitely not be a good idea, so you'll have to trust my word on its existence!
    Ok, it's about time I look into my own luggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment